Inside the Beltline (ITB) Raleigh
North Carolina's State Capital: A Vibrant City
Teeming with cultural and entertainment opportunities but retaining a close-knit, community feel, Raleigh is a unique city that is attracting more residents and businesses every year. The thriving community is the perfect blend of beauty and progression, and has managed to maintain an abundance of urban green spaces in the midst of rapid growth. Also known as the City of Oaks, the streets of downtown Raleigh are lined with lovely oak trees.
A Quick Lesson in Raleigh Geography
Inside the Beltline refers to the area in Raleigh inside the loop created by I-440 and I-40, which encircle Raleigh. This includes areas such as downtown Raleigh, Glenwood South, Cameron Village, North Hills, Five Points, and many other lovely communities.
Located only a few hours from both beaches and mountains, Raleigh offers an abundance of local attractions as well as convenient access to a weekend getaway.
Inside the Beltline Real Estate
The beautiful thing about real estate in Raleigh is that there is something for absolutely everyone. Housing options Inside the Beltline range from quaint condominiums to multimillion dollar homes, and everything in between. Residence in this diverse area range in architectural style, age, size, price, and proximity to the city - there's something to suit every lifestyle and budget.
Easy Access to Everything You Want and Need
Conveniently located in the heart of the Triangle, the Inside the Beltline area is central to everything that Raleigh and neighboring cities have to offer. The Triangle is a hot spot for growth and employment, and is home to thriving technology, healthcare and education industries. Major roadways such as I-40, I-440, I-540, RT 1, RT 64 and RT 70 quickly connect residents to nearby cities including Cary, Durham, and Chapel Hill. RDU International Airport, Research Triangle Park, and I-95 are also only a short drive away, allowing everything from daily commutes to international travel plans to unfold seamlessly.
Inside the Beltline, you can find everything from charming boutiques and independent shops to art galleries and world-class dining establishments. Other nearby attractions that are within walking distance or a short drive include:
- NC Museum of Natural Sciences
- NC Museum of History
- North Carolina State Capitol
- Red Hat Ampitheater
- PNC Arena - home of the Carolina Hurricanes!
- North Hills
- Crabtree Valley Mall
- Cameron Village
- Pullen Park
- NC State University
- and much, much more!
Jennifer's Top Picks: The Best Restaurants Inside the Beltline
You'll never want to eat at a chain restaurant again after experiencing the local eateries that Raleigh has to offer. Here are a few of my favorite ITB spots:
- Beasley's Chicken & Honey: Enjoy a twist on Southern classics in a stylish, modern setting. Beasley's Chicken & Honey is one of the Raleigh's most esteemed restaurants and never disappoints.
- Sitti: If you've never had Lebanese, you're in for a real treat. The authentic Lebanese cuisine at Sitti is made fresh in house daily, and will satisfy an assortment of tastes (including vegetarian!).
- Humble Pie: Try eclectic tapas dishes and brunch options in Raleigh's historic warehouse district. The patio seating and tiki bar is perfect for warm weather.
- Raleigh Times: American pub grub and microbrew hot spot by day, and exciting, lively party spot by night. The rooftop bar overlooks the most happening area in downtown Raleigh.
- Trophy Brewing: It's hard to decide what's better - the fresh, savory pizza options or the innovative beers brewed on site. Regardless, pizza and beer pair perfectly together. Add friendly service and patio dining and you're the winner, here.
- NOFO: Get ready to pig out! This quaint restaurant is located in a renovated Piggly Wiggly, hence the pig theme. It has award-winning food and eclectic decor. It also features a gift store and food market.
- Bida Manda: This Laotian restaurant and bar offers excellent service, delightful cocktails, and delicious food. Don't let the exotic food scare you, laotian food has influences from Southeast Asia.
- Jose & Sons: Inspired by both Mexican and Southern American cuisine, Jose & Sons offers a inventive and delicious menu. They also support the local community and the local community supports them back, they are finalists for "Best of the Triangle".
The Only Thing Missing is You
We’ll take the time to answer all of your questions about specific neighborhoods in this community, as well as homes for sale. For your convenience, we have provided a variety of resources for home buyers, including tips for finding your dream home in Wake County.
We Can Get A Great Price for Your Raleigh Home
Are you considering listing your property in Raleigh? We’re happy to help! Find staging tips, determine what your home is worth, view local Wake County real estate sold reports and more on our seller's real estate resource page. List with Jen Jones for a smooth and painless sale.